Thursday, October 30, 2008




Today was my last official day of maternity leave and Gracie and I had a pretty good day.  We started rough, though, at the doctors office where she had to get her first shots.  It was very sad!  I thought I was plenty used to her cry that it wouldn't bother me.  But a whole new type of cry was invented with the shots and it was heart wrenching!  

We had a little baby photo shoot that afternoon in her little halloween outfit.  Later we went to Target for more professional pictures.  We had so much fun taking pictures there!  She was a little fussy and we had to cut the session short but we still got some good pictures.  It will be fun to go back when she's a bit older!

Tonight I am thankful for my mother-in-law who is so happy to help with Gracie!

No comments: