Saturday, October 25, 2008

So, I keep taking pictures all week of Gracie doing the same thing and by the time the weekend comes, my battery is dead.  :(  Last weekend I didn't get any pictures of Gracie's first hayrack ride and today I didn't get any pictures of her first Race for the Cure, Farmer's Market, and watching the Nebraska game at the Chicken Coop.  

Yes, Glenn and I took Grace downtown to join the other 19,997 people (or so) in the Komen Race for the Cure.  It was cold and very very crowded and I learned something about my husband today... he does not enjoy crowds and really hates them with a stroller!  So we started walking on the race route and bailed after about 5 blocks.  We hit up the farmer's market instead for some of Glenn's favorite cinnamon rolls and breakfast burritos.  

Later Glenn talked me into going to the Chicken Coop to watch the Nebraska game.  These days ANY excuse to get out of the house is a good one for me.  So, we packed Grace up once again and she slept through the entire game (almost).  Of course I sat there with my iced tea and read a book!  (The Audacity of Hope by Barrack Obama... very good so far but I need a dictionary with me when I read it!)

No comments: