Thursday, October 23, 2008


The CR-V was getting fixed today so Gracie and I were homebound all day.  At least it was a rainy day.  I can't believe I only have one more day of maternity leave.  Looking back, the time went really fast.  I'm ready to go back though.  I actually miss work and miss treating my patients.  I just need to remember that I felt this way when work stresses me out.  It scares me a little that I will miss so much time with the baby.  I haven't been away from her for more than just a few hours.  Obviously I'm also nervous about leaving her at day care with strangers.   I know that's going to be hard!  Thanks so much to my friend Carissa who is going to watch her the first day I go back.  That will make it so much easier.   

1 comment:

Miracle Monster Mommy said...

We are very excited to have Gracie on Monday. Braden is getting his old swing and pack n play all set up for her! It's good practice for him :) You'll do fine, and I'm just down the road so you can run and get a Gracie fix when you need one!!!
Hugs
Carissa