Monday, October 27, 2008


I'm sure you are all dying to know how my day went.  Well, am I a bad mother if I say that is was really good?  Because it was.  Our day started rocky because the alarm wasn't set right (actually the clock wasn't set right) because our power was out yesterday.  We didn't wake up till a few minutes before 7.  Not good because I told Carissa I was going to leave my house at 7.  Anyway- we got ready to go in a fury and really didn't even have time to think about whether or not it was sad.  But I did get to work on time and had a really good day.  So- today I'm thankful for awesome co-workers especially Aaryn who brought me doughnuts and flowers and Kim who brought me a pumpkin spice latte.  

Glenn and I attempted dinner out again and ended up leaving in a rush before we got kicked out for disrupting other patrons.  The funny thing is how EVERYONE has advice for you when you're trying to calm a crying baby.  "You should put her on the dryer"  "Take her for a drive" "Tell your husband to put her up over his shoulder"  "Blah Blah Blah"  as if we've had this child for 2 months and haven't tried or even heard of any of these solutions.  But some of the people were nice and understanding with the sympathetic looks and the "it will pass" comments.  

Tonight Glenn is thankful for Endless Shrimp at Red Lobster.  

No comments: