Sunday, October 26, 2008


Last night I was reading my favorite magazine- Real Simple- and they had a story about a few readers that kept a "gratitude journal".  In it they simply listed things for which they were thankful everyday.  The article suggested that there are actually health benefits to this type of journal (making it somewhat of an ironic selfish venture!).  Anyway- I'd like to add a "gratitude" component to my blog from now until Thanksgiving and see where that gets me.  

On another note, I'm going back to work in the morning.  Wish me luck!  I can't believe I've been home with Grace for 2 months and now it's time to get on with our lives.  It will be interesting to see how it goes in the morning.  

Today I'm thankful for my beautiful daughter and my wonderful husband who is a wonderful daddy.  

No comments: