Wednesday, November 12, 2008



I got to stay home with Grace today since I had to work last Saturday.  It was nice to be able to spend the day with her again... knowing that I would go back to work the next day!  We went to a consignment sale that I've been looking forward to for a month.  It was a pretty good one and we got some great stuff for cheap!  

Gracie was so cute today (as if she's not cute everyday!)  She was checking herself out in her mirror and sticking her tongue out.  She seemed fascinated by the face in the mirror that did what she did.  So cute.  

I also have a little surprise for daddy.  We had a little photo shoot with one of Glenn's stuffed animals.  For those of you who don't know, Glenn is crazy about Ostriches.  

Today I am thankful for second hand baby clothes and toys and the people who don't mind selling them.

No comments: